View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 05:40 AM   #17
diego

Great, turning the lights on activates the trapdoor behind me! There's no turning back now.

And now comes the fun - did I mention I enjoy riddles? There're four pillars, with four books beside each containing a riddle.

William already answered this one. 3 more to go.

There're two things to make the puzzle easier - you're presented with a limited group of letters, and every book has a page with a picture beside the riddle which serves as a neat hint. I figured two on my own, but I gotta admit I was going for a totally wrong approach with: "It can't be seen but it can be heard. It will not speak unless it's spoken to". First, i thought about something like the "wind", but then the picture confused me - I deduced a priest was on it, so I thought that it could fit - when you're in confession, you can't see the priest but you can hear him. And I'm still not sure what "echo" has to do with that picture. Anyway, the crypt opens:

And another important book to read - it explains history behind Marcus and the origins of "The Black Mirror". Hmm... war between two brothers. Reminds me of a Sword & Sorcery classic Hawk the Slayer

Further to the right, and another dark room.

I agree. Let's inspect the sparking electric cable on the left:

Well, it seems you CAN die in this game.

*sucker

The Biggest Adventure of the Past, Present and Future!

Last edited by diego; 05-16-2012 at 06:51 AM.