Thanx everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
You know, you could do another one.
right after you

Quote:
Lots of FMV adventures you didn't use.
You don't tell. I know, GAG, Pandora... And i'm sure "zobraks and the rest of the gang" are devastated for not seeing Riana Rouge, Days of Oblivion and Michael Ninn's Latex but you can't please everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kestrel View Post
Nice quiz, Diego! I had written down 3 more answers last night, but then slept in this morning and missed the entire last round. That'll teach me to stay up reading until 3:30 AM when there's a good quiz going on!
Hehe... But don't feel sorry, you nailed some of my trickiest ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by harald View Post
I love FMV games, but maybe that's because I've simply missed the more obscure and/or terrible ones.
I don't know, or it's just that i was being cunning with selecting non-ordinary scenes/people from the games. I haven't played all of these, of course but - Obsidian, Bad Mojo, Black Dahlia, In Memoriam/Evidence... are certainly not obscure nor terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 View Post
Reminds me of one C Movie i watched once ago
Hey, don't call my quiz "C Movie" And where do you see Steven Seag...

Uhh, nevermind.

Quote:
Diego, Hamlet feels out of place in the Casual department. Very rare and not well-known.
I know. I ran out of the "casual" choices (couldn't find a proper Dennis Hopper shot as well). But seriously - Kennet BRANAGH? In a tight dress, with a sword? It screams Hamlet.

The Biggest Adventure of the Past, Present and Future!

Last edited by diego; 05-03-2012 at 10:20 AM.