View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 10:25 AM   #18
zane
Schattenjäger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arial Type View Post
Sorry, a bit offtopic here, but I just got a bit frustrated recently watching so many, well, rather strange projects kickstarting, but not this one.

Does anyone know if Tom Hall consider starting Anachronox 2 Kickstarter, or at least has any general thoughts about it? I recently finished the original game, it's a brilliant piece of work, and I already want more, like everyone else. I read that the publisher originally found Anachronox too large, dividing it into two halves, but the sequel never saw the light since the studio closed shortly after the release.

I think Tom is still in business, the license should be available, the game is partly ready, and I'm sure he'll have no problem collecting any amount of money. Does anyone know anything?
i dont know the licensing details, and i dont think hes commented on kickstarter, but he has expressed really wanting to make it. I imagine alot of devs are having a (well deserved) hesitation about kickstarter. They need to plan their pitch very well, and they have to avoid bumping heads with too many projects at once.. its tricky.