View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 08:37 AM   #697
Kolorabi

I have to admit I'm kinda worried. They need on average approx. 3000 dollars every day from here on and in, and right now I'm not entirely convinced they'll get that. Partly because there's been some good press lately, like the interview on RPS, that doesn't seem to have had much of an effect. I assume there will be a pretty decent boost towards the end, but there is also a risk that something may happen. Like the 10k backer pulling out.

Finger's crossed though. Really glad this Kickstarter takes place over such a long period compared to most others. Would have been difficult without the extra time, I think.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the reward tiers as they are now, though. I doubt it would be a good idea to add more physical stuff, the experience others seem to have with Kickstarters is that making/aquiring, packing and sending out the physical rewards is usually more expensive than expected.

Oh, and Kicktraq-guy: Great work so far, hoping for more graphs and projections later on (a good idea would perhaps be what I talked about earlier: Something showing the average daily amount the project would need to get in the days left, in order to succeed), but the actual info provided is very valuable.

Edit: Gah, in the time it took me to write this, the amount pledged went DOWN by more than 100 dollars (from 237,397 to 237,287).

Last edited by Kolorabi; 04-27-2012 at 10:13 AM.