View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #145
Jatsie
Lovable rogue

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I find some of the discussions on the Replay Games forum to be quite bemusing.

In so many of the threads where people are discussing what they'd like to see in the game, it seems to boil down to: more babes, more boobs, and more nudity.

I've always loved Larry, but I loved it in spite of those things, not because of them. To me LSL games were good because the writing was amusing, and because the puzzles were enjoyable. This is what made me keep going back and playing them again, and playing the sequels.

The cartoon women in their various stages of undress were always something which I paid no attention to, because aside from being of no interest to me they always seemed like background elements, and not an integral part of what made Larry so much fun to play. I know that I'm not exactly the target audience for the LSL games, but it still surprises me how much importance people seem to place on this aspect.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena