View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 06:36 AM   #1
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Default Stephen King And Adventure Games ?

does anyone else sees that 60-70 books of S.K and more with no single one of them ever became an adventure is kindda strange ..

i see a lot of potentials in his stories for the Adventures Theme/Stories/Scene/Gameplaying..

1st that comes to my mind is the Dark Tower Epic ... no doubt.

but if there would be (ever) an Adventure Based on one of his novels what would it be your choice?, would it be Shawank Redemption with all those prison escape/break themes that would create a great bunch of streaming and Puzzles encountering (nevertheless), or would it beThe Stand (though with Telltale Walking Dead i would really doubt it) or maybe Christine (imagine playing/controlling an Avatar and his Car and all the fun that would provide to the story and the game playing) or might it be DreamCatcher (playing with four avatars everyone has a special power as they help each others to save the world at end ,sounds like gobliiins or DotT playing idea )

soo many of S.K's stories that would fit right into the Adventure Games ..

Why there isnt one!! , that is a very demanding question! ,maybe it has something to do with the copyrights or with Stephen king himself , or maybe no one has thought that his stories would be appropriate/fit the scene of the Games after all.

Last edited by Adventurere No.1; 04-26-2012 at 06:58 AM.