View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 02:04 AM   #7903
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

@ tsa: looks like Geert Wilders is successfully making a mess of things by willingly blowing up all budget negotiations and making the government fall.
It appears similar to what Alexander Decroo did in Belgium three years ago, and what Bart De Wever continuously did here for two years after that...
Although the Wilders thing appeared to come out of the blue more. Or am I wrong in thinking that?

In other news: after a mere four episodes of The Wire, the wifey has officially given up, leaving me to watch the other 56 episodes by myself...
It's all a bit too slow for her taste... where I happen to like that approach...