View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #48238
Trunkyo
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post
Is anyone else appalled by that Anders Breivik thread and especially the fact that for some reason his attacks were on the news only in Europe???
FYI, the attacks were definitely news on this side of the pond, too. As soon as I saw his name in that thread, I knew it was going to be insensitive and pointless.

Speaking of pointless:
A demon walks into a bar. The bartender takes one look at him and shouts, "Get the hell outta here!" The demon, slightly indignant, informs the bartender, "I'm not from hell, I'm from Canada." The bartender tells him, "OK then, walk out and come back in, we'll start again." The demon walks back into the bar but the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve Canadians at this fine establishment." The demon, getting thirstier and more impatient, asks, "What types do you serve here?" Seconds later, a priest, a rabbi, a minister, a horse, a blonde woman and a transvestite with a parrot all enter behind him. The demon rolls his eyes and says, "Oh screw it, this place is a joke!"