View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 07:57 AM   #16
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
Or you can use 1-150 for covers, and 151-250 for screenshots. Or even use 1-150 and 1-100,
that is how it is gonna be, as simple as that, thanks Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminusEst View Post
Judging from scattered remarks here and there, it seems that the way the quiz champions (zobraks et al.) play is by first examining the screenshot, forming a conjecture about the game it could be coming from, and then looking over screenshot galleries (here, at mobygames etc.) "refreshing" their memory, looking for the right picture or, at least, for similarities in style.
Ahh as i told you it would not have those cover images or even fragments ,and thanks to you , that would be far easy for people like Gabe and Zobraks , but the matching will be something more like between shots, Indoors and outdoors , or i would rather stick/say it as the theme i am working on already {(35%) hell of a job,} which i like to call it matching between anything and anywhere ...
screenshots of (inventory, people,chairs, windows tables as anything) to be matched with (Views for Bulidings caves,spaceships ....etc as anywhere)
i am sure it would be hard to find diffrent good locations and views that can be up to a hard Quiz , thanks to chrissie whom push up the quizzes level

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissie View Post
Adventurere, it's an interesting idea but I can't quite work out what you mean?

Is the idea that you are going to post box shots minus the titles so you guess those first to get a score?
i am glad you mentioned that also which surly made forget me about box shots, with titles or without.. all the same