View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Default Tell Something Good About ....

when Diego Started that thread (which games you haven't played) it triggered my mind to think about all those games that i missed and to be exactly those games that look nice somehow but there is something that just keeping me off purchasing it .

Ok i read the review i saw the rating, even took a good look a the Game's photos but still not encouraged enough (yet)

it get worse,especially with those games that you find a lot of posters mentioning them here and there, or even sometimes they get some awards... and then i ask myself what the hell is keep me from buying them?! ....

so i will start this with (To The Moon), i know this game is new and appreciated by many adventure players, but i tried , ..even watched its playing video on the youtube but the graphics ,the lack of voices and the strange out look/put made me avoid it...

so it could be a gem ..., that i am missing !
i will be glad if you guys can tell me Something good about it that can make me change my mind and go for it. (or maybe not)

P.S: i am quite sure this situation is mostly common, and its always better to ask someone who had it experienced than just to follow the reviewers rating ... i enjoyed many games with low rating more than others with high one