View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #18
heather

I agree that lack of transparency is a real issue, and I apologize for that. As I said in the Kickstarter update I posted last night, the reason for the long delay in updates was that I kept hoping I would miraculously have time to get a bunch of it done before the next update. I really should have just updated as soon as it seemed probable that the game was going to be going through a paused period. Probably as soon as I got pregnant.

Mea Culpa. One of my characteristics (arguably a fault) is my never ending optimism. Another characteristic, which is definitely a fault, is my belief that it is possible to do everything, all the time. Eventually I hit a wall where there is just no more time in a day and I'm a frazzled mess and I have to slow down.

I'm so sorry if anyone feels betrayed. That saddens me, especially because I am disappointed myself and it just deepens that disappointment. All I can do at this point is follow through on making the game -- which will happen -- and hope all the backers like the end product.

But I think monthly updates are an excellent idea, whether or not there is much to update. Thanks for sparking that.

Heather