Thread: Quizzes?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:34 PM   #18
chrissie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDalilah View Post
Thanks for posting it in the weekend chrissie I really hope we didn't pic the same theme

I know it's done this way (with the PMs) at the Mystery Manor Tournament, but I never actually participated there.

So do we have to send you all the guesses we know straight away, or can we send them in a few PMs as we remember them until 17th evening?
So the weekend after next it is - might give me time to find some extra pics to bring it upto 100! I'm hoping that we haven't picked the same theme SweetDalilah! Yes, the idea would be to send as many PMs as you remember/find the games!

For anyone that likes the competitiveness of being the first to guess, that would be reflected in the order of names & I'll also post the statistics.

I'm sorry Trunkyo I've missed so many of your past quizzes - with so many themes covered it must be harder to think of ideas! - I've got a few but it will take me months to get another quiz together. It looks like the PM option doesn't work so well in conjunction with rounds but I will be doing PM only! As said, I'll find it easier to keep up & as Lady Kestrel said it'll give more people a chance to participate. I'm not btw suggesting the way they're usually done should change!