Thread: Quizzes?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #9
SweetDalilah
an angel of romance

1. Me and some other quizmasters (like the Quiz Demon Trunkyo) have been planning new quizzes, so would it be a problem for you to wait a bit? Also I think one or two quizzes at most in a month are really enough, because people get tired of constant guessing, or are to busy to guess that much.
I myself have missed Moonbird's quiz, by the time I saw the quiz, 2 rounds have already been closed , and I've been to busy to try to guess the pictures I didn't recognise immediately.
So I think annoncing quizzes at least a week in advance would be a great idea, and rounds should last 6 or 12 hours (depending on the time of the day). That's how we've been doing it (take a look at the previous quizzes, I'm sure zobraks will send you the links)

2. I've done The Road Quiz, and The Dresses Quiz. Zobraks has mentioned the others.

3. That's why the round's should last for 4, 6 or 12 hours at least so that everyone could get to the quiz in time, and the quizzes should be announced before posting them. (Adventure game scene is a good place to do so , or maybe even this thread )

4. I agree with diego here

Oh and you can go to the search button on the forum and enter Quiz and search for threads. That way you should find all the quizzes posted on the forums
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough