Thread: Quizzes?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:07 AM   #2
zobraks
Senior Passer-by

1. It's too soon (as far as I am concerned, of course). There had been THREE quizzes in last week.
And quite big quizzes too.

2. Here's what the quizzes here covered so far: animals, birds, cats, chairs, concept art, covers, dogs, dragons, dresses, feet, fountains, globes, horses, (Red) Indians, inventories, knights, light fixtures, lighthouses, maps, mice & elephants, monkeys, paintings, people, phones, pianos, roads/paths, robots, scarecrows, ships, skulls, symbols, trains, trees, vampires, toilets/WCs, watches/clocks, wells and windmills.
I'll send you (via PM) the links to all the previous quizzes, so you can check them yourself.

3. I strongly believe quizzes should be announced (at least a couple of days before), so all the people can have a fair chance to get the easy pictures.
In order to not let the quizzes run quickly, the guessing rounds should last more than 15 minutes Name:  opanachke.gif
Views: 241
Size:  959 Bytes (unlike in the last quiz Name:  april_fool.png
Views: 399
Size:  354 Bytes). Seriously, rounds should take at least a couple of hours, so that more people, specially from Australia (yes, I mean Skeeter! ) can have a piece of action too.

4. Great idea. If we PM our answers, everyone will have the same chance to guess as much as (s)he can. That is much more fair than to have an open shooting and a quiz hogged Name:  pig.png
Views: 243
Size:  169 Bytes by anyone (even myself ).
We'll lose some of the guessing dynamics then , but you can't have it all.

P.S. Whatever you choose to do - do it, make the rules as you like and impose them - don't let anyone run the show for you once you're a quizmistress (quizmaster).

Last edited by zobraks; 04-03-2012 at 01:28 PM. Reason: more advice & more smileys