View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #1
Oscar
Senior Automaton

Default Which games haven't you played?

There have been so many threads on your favorite games and opinions on games you've played. What about ones you haven't? Games that have been on your 'to play' list or games you haven't been able to find or get working on your PC.

I haven't played...

Toonstruck - I have tried to get it running on my old Windows XP computer, tried to get it running on Windows 7. Tried DosBox, D-Fend, Virtual machines. No luck! I've heard so much about it and am sure I will enjoy it when I finally get it working.

Black Dahlia - I'd heard about it for a while but didn't know much about it. After reading the Top 100 list I simply had to add it to my play list! It looks really good, but I'm afraid of it not working on my PC.

Blackstone Chronicles - It's the only Legend graphic adventure I haven't played. Seeing as I'm very much a horror fan AND a Legend fanboy, I'm certain I will like it. Now I just need to find a copy and hope that it will work!

King's Quest 1,2 and 4 - I know, I know: classics! must play! The first KQ game I played was V and haven't been able to bring myself go backwards except for a brief sojourn with the KQ3 remake, which I found frustrating with its dead ends and random deaths. The AGD remakes look appealing and I enjoyed the QFG ones, but they never get the character portraits quite right. Excuses excuses!