Thread: 3DS games
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:25 AM   #11
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

In the 8 years the DS has been around, they've only released 17 good adventure games (not counting ports). That number is only 9 if you count series like the Ace Attorney games and the Layton games as single entries.
That's actually only 1-2 each year.

Since the 3DS has only talked about sequels and continuing existing series (again: Ace Attorney and Layton), and since there's not a word being spoken about English versions of these, I'm not holding my breath for the 3DS console. I'm definitely not buying one.

While it's a pity that I'll have to miss the 999 sequel and any future Ace Attorney game, I'm usually missing out on more games than this each year simply because of PS3- or X-Box-exclusivity. I'm not worried.

Besides, in a few years every handheld console will be obsolete anyway, being replaced by all things iOS and Android...