View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 01:55 AM   #39
Jordum

I recently finished all 3 games, and storywise I'm very disappointed. The first game had an excellent atmosphere and story. That was a thing that kept you going since the voice acting and some puzzles like having to return later after 3 tries were just horrible. Then there came the ending which was a disappointment which only left dozens of questions.
After that, black mirror 2 gives a bunch of illogical and unfinished stories.
Spoiler:
What happened to that girl who killed herself? Why was that even relevant? Why did angelina kill fuller? What was the motivation behind that? And if she didn't kill him, if biba's husband did, why was she there? What was the purpose of louis locking you in a bunker?

Ok, then I was so happy playing the third game, thinking, yep the questions will be answered. But then, nothing. The ending doesn't reveal much. The thing with souls and soul shades wasn't amusing. It was boring and a little bit complicated. Ending was like "soooo.... that's it?" leaving you with even more questions...
Spoiler:
Why was william gordon pushed out the window? He was trying to find out the truth about gordon family and if he found all the keys like samuel did, he would do the same. Found the altar and a book. Why would mordred's shade kill him then? Why weren't all gordons killers? Robert was aware of his deeds and he was just evil, but samuel wasn't. At least he wasn't aware of it. Why wasn't richard a killer? Why was angelina evil from the start and adrian wasn't? Just because they were twins? That's somehow not a satisfying explanation. What happened with phil and tom? Who killed them and why? You suspect it was ralph, but that also doesn't make sense. In BM3 you see that victoria actually knew a lot about gordon family. How come william didn't know what the soul keys were for? Then, there was this hole which led to morderd's study. Bates had it filled with dirt and tar. He probably knew where it was leading. It seems that bates and victoria knew a lot about gordon family. Having samuel roaming around black mirror wasn't very smart then. The first part of the game still doesn't make sense after completing the 2nd and 3rd. Such a disappointment. Such waste of time

Can anyone answer my questions?