View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Default Nostalgic and Proud ..

i dont know if any one would share me this statues or not .. but for me every once a while i do nothing but to go back in time ;replaying ALL Lucasarts and Sierra 's games ,and when i hear something like those MI especial editions i start jumping , IA SQ2 remake i couldnt help myself and i enjoyed it and it did me pretty well .

Ok this might sound like another jumpy thread of mine, so i will cut it short as much as i can ... does any one sees any of developers of these days that can match Lucasarts and Sierra's reliable Qualities, Originality and entrainment Styles ,any of those that could be described as walking in their Shoes !..

I could Only think of telltale and their Similarity to Lucasarts not just because the making MI and S&M but because of the funny humor theme they always chooses which really reminds much of Lucasarts but after JP i stared to have my doubt,but anyway... .. as for Sierra i was thinking of Daedalic with those cartoony themes but yet a bit serious, original. and also has their way to give an obvious variations from one game to another.

or maybe Sierra and Lucasarts are just like somethings that will can never be repeated !

Last edited by Adventurere No.1; 03-28-2012 at 05:34 AM.