View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:48 AM   #6
rottford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous Broccoli View Post
Just finished BM1, some Qs though. Is this about right? Posting here is prob a better place I guess..

Spoiler:
1. I get Samuel was the one behind all the murders, I kinda saw that coming as soon as the confession booth scene got underway. But what happened to William? He took his ring off that was protecting him and then I'm guessing he was about to be consumed by the evil so he took his own life by jumping from the tower?

2. Why did Samuel need to kill all those random people anyway, is that pretty much what the curse is? He has some split personality disorder caused by it right and in the end "good" Samuel ended the curse and then he killed himself in the same way William did so as to stop the curse from ever continuing and moreso over guilt over what he had done? Is that about right?

3. And what about Robert? How did he die? That whole sideplot about the horrific experiments and Robert and the Doc wasn't explored enough and how did it even tie in to the main story?
@AnonBroc: I think you'd be better off playing the sequels instead of having someone answer those questions on the forum. BMII and III do a good job explaining everything