Thread: Communal Diary
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 09:10 AM   #17
Royal Fool
Statement: Not a meatbag.

Send a message via AIM to Royal Fool Send a message via MSN to Royal Fool

Dear Diary,

Today was a boring and useless day like so many others that came before it. I had an art class that's actually about nothing more than cutting out a sheet of paper in various shapes and pasting it on another sheet of paper. Utterly pointless. And the teacher also talks and moves horribly slow, almost as if he overdozed on his medication.

I think a lot. Hard to put into words, especially when it's not my first language. (Although English kinda is, considering how I've been heavily exposed to it since I was 5 years old) I think about the mortality of others and myself, and just how pitiful we all are. I'm usually very moody, which might be the reason people avoid me. I'd get out more, but I don't have any real-life friends anymore (My only 'friend' left me because I had other plans and couldn't be at his graduation, so he decided to shut me out forever), and I don't do parties. I'm very shy so I don't talk to people I'd like to know better, and then before I know it they're gone again.

I want to get a drivers license, but I have this weird phobia; I always think I will have an accident, which hastily discourages me from getting one.

I despise people that can't show respect or manners to others. I also hate it when people talk when they really should just shut up. This world is full of pompous know-it-alls. I know stuff, but I rarely showcase it to total strangers just to draw attention to myself.

Now that I read over this stuff that I wrote, it doesn't sound all that important or interesting. So I'll just stop here.