View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
rtrooney
Codger

Default Top Ten Casual Games

We talked about trying to keep the Casual Game Review concept alive. Unfortunately, the little retinal detachment problem still exists. Another 3-4 weeks before I approach normal. So I haven't played any games.

This is the best I can do. This is my current list of my top ten casual games. I invite those of you who play same, e.g., Colpet, to contribute their own.

This is not meant to be, in any way, authorotative. Just a way to keep the casual Game concept alive.

In no particular order:
  • Ravenhurst - Each one of the three have their good points. I prefer the third.
  • Echoes of Sorrow - Some search for adult themes in a casual game. This is the game you are looking for.
  • Drawn-The Painted Tower - The first is the best, and sets the standard for non-HOG casual games.
  • Faces - Close to EoS in adult theme. Only problem is that it presumed a sequel. Hasn't happened.
  • Hidden Expedition - Devils Triangle. I dare you to solve the puzzles without a walk-through
  • Phantasmat - An eerie/creepy game I enjoyed
  • Raincliff - By the same people who gave us Void. Liked both. This was better.
  • Puppetshow - Souls of the Innocent was the best of the three.
  • Sacra Terra - Easy at the start/tear your hair out at the end. Great game.