View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #67
gray pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Not that I'm not interested, I just don't know any of the others.
Actually there's one maong them which is from a show I'm almost 100% certain you've at least occationally seen. You just don't realize it's from that series.(it's not the main theme)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtimist View Post
Well, #5 of course
Spoiler:
Alias

I was sure I missed all the easy ones
That's correct! Compared to most modern day shows in the genre it's not all that great and quite ridiculous in fact. But at the time I just loved the whole universe and ever expanding mythology which has become a trademark for JJ Abrams shows.

Quote:
(Edit): Damn you!! I was going to use #9 if I ever got the chance!
Spoiler:
Wycliffe
That's right! The fact that you know that one makes me wanna add you to my list of people who rock! You also get an extra point for guessing an obscure series without any hints. It was the first adult oriented series I ever saw and the series that started my love for crime drama. I wouldn't call it one of the greatest crime drama series of all time but when I saw it (I was like 8 or 9 years old) it just blew my mind.

Quote:
(Edit2): #10 - easy too I wish I had caught round 1! Now I have to wait until tomorrow and I'm sure everyone has already gotten them...
I doubt it. There are a few really obscure themes that I don't think anyone will guess without a few hints. Then again that's what I thought of Wycliffe as well and look how that turned out.

(00.00) 1. The Big Bang Theory (TimovieMan
(00.22) 2.
(01.23) 3.
(02.21) 4.
(02.51) 5. Alias (UPtimist)
(03.15) 6.
(03.45) 7. The Adventures of Tintin (TimovieMan)
(04.46) 8.
(05.40) 9. Wycliffe (UPtimist)
(06.13) 10. House M.D. (SweetDalilah)
(06.42) 11.
(07.13) 12.

Last edited by gray pierce; 03-10-2012 at 07:29 PM.