View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 01:06 AM   #75
Manhunter71
Pink fluffy Xmas bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna_tic View Post
i went to the funeral, spoke to Kent, to the sister, who was with the blond guy... then i explored the whole cemetery and didn't find the old guy... i went to the old part, saw Vincent Strauss tomb, the old crypt and the other tomb with strange markings

i got back home, slept, had the dream with William, woke up, spoke to the sister, grabbed the music box...

after that i wandered through the city before entering the museum. and then i went to the museum.
Ok, if you've done all that then I really am stumped - I dont know what else to suggest.
The only other thing, as I said, is that I remember talking to the old guy at least 2 more times. Once in the playground and once in the cemetery. Thats the only thing I did different to you. And on at least one occasion we had a chat about the box.

All I can do now is hope that someone else can offer something to different to what I have suggested.