View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:54 AM   #12
Manhunter71
Pink fluffy Xmas bunny

Sounds like good news. I for one would welcome a new Broken Sword game, but I would hope that they would change from the gameplay system of BS4 and 5. I really didnt like the quicktime events in those 2 games, especially the one in the street outside where you have to avoid the car coming after you, and the stealth part where you have to sneak into a building guarded by monks(?).

I really don't see what was wrong with the regular point&click interface from BS1 and 2. I guess they thought they were evolving with the times and maybe a new generation of gamers wouldn't get into the game otherwise. I'm sure they could come up with something inbetween.
Also, I kind of thought the stories in the last 2 were a bit lacking in depth compared to the first 2, or maybe thats just because BS1 and 2 were some of the first adventures I played so they hold a special place in my memory