View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:19 AM   #47696
SweetDalilah
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
I'm not sure since I've been stuck to the house and its close surroundings during the past few weeks, recovering from an operation. But it's certainly a big issue here. Although many people here say they want a republic, that doesn't mean they don't like the Queen and her family.

Everything went smooth until now. My bunnies are with friends of mine who don't want to give them back. I get movies and pictures of them every week. They are very well spoilt by my very sweet friends.
I'm so sorry to hear that you had to undergo an operation. I hope you recover very quickly and get your bunnies back home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
You were right about the woo!
A celebratory woo!
The sort of woo that a date with Zooey Deschanel (and at the same time, Alison Brie) would illicit from me*.

*it's that time of the week again, folks! it comes round so quick, doesn't it?
I'm glad to hear "me coming back to the chit chat" made you so excited. (Not that I fancy Alison Brie or Zooey Deschanel (I like her sister better though ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
Wow, SweetD! You must be proud of all the time you wasted spent here on the forums. (Say, did you know that, under the old post count rules, you would have made only 370 real posts and spammed the other 131 times??? )
Yeah, those rules still apply to some other forums, though. That's why I have only 104 posts there (Their chit chat threads appear to be more interesting to me than the regular ones, because I only write in the adventure subforum, and the rest ( the quizzes, movies and music talk are not counted )
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough