View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 07:25 AM   #10
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbman View Post
So for me games like Stacking, Amnesia etc are underrated amongst AG players because they are trying to DO something different with this tired old Adventure game formula and people should be singing their praises to the Heavens. But they rave about games like the one you mentioned instead. In all honesty I am bored to tears by that formula.
Too bad that i hadnt play both games you mentntioned ,though i am dying for Stacking PC release (if there will ever be one,i dont really know!)
but i totally agree on some formula changes to the adventure games, you had mentioned also "no tweaking with the formula, except for making things like hotspot finders and help systems"
i would like to add also that Perry Rhodan had 2 New (Original) Formulas that i wish to find in every Adventure, (if you remember) there was this innovative interface with using inventory objects as a dialouge option, and 2nd for the standerd inventory interface you dont have to scroll between inventory pages,they all always show down there at the bottom of the screen
(whether they were compacted or stretched)

i know that 3d-io only had this one game Immortals of Terra: A Perry Rhodan Adventure , but it was published by deep Silver and they have a long term at publishing adventures which makes them also responsible for those games final outlook.

anyways i think mentioned before that developers need our help or at least they need some sort of interaction maybe here through AG page to get feedback or ideas about how and which things players (technically) liked or want them to change.
i hope somebody their would listen, anyways.