View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 08:10 AM   #11
Kurufinwe

I love replaying games, just as I love rereading books, rewatching movies, etc. Going through the list of the 200-odd adventures I've played, there are only a handful which I've never replayed, and all of those were games that I first played in the last 5 or 6 years, so they will get replayed at some point.

The Quest for Glory games are probably those I've replayed most. At least a ten times each (apart from 5, which was released last, and was always a chore to get to work on certain computers), probably more. Actually, come to think of it, Indy FoA might even be higher, because 4 playthroughs for each of the three paths seems like a very low estimate to me.

Now, if we look at games that don't have multiple paths or character classes, it's probably a tie between Conquests of the Longbow and Dune, which I must have replayed about once every two or three years since they were released 20 years ago. I guess a great soundtrack and a great atmosphere are what I'm truly looking for in a game.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]