View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #47504
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
How many languages can you speak already Jaz? For me, two is enough: Dutch and English, although German would be handy too, because I live so close to the border.
Well, German, English, a bit of French, and a few words Spanish and Chinese. I've started learning Arabic, but I can't really claim "speaking" it in any way yet. I definitely want to finish learning Spanish and Arabic, but I have kind of given up on Chinese.

Also, Finnish of course. And Dutch most likely too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtimist View Post
Eeep!

Also, when did we become nemesis...es... nemesi... nemi... plural nemesis?

Actually, I just read somewhere that the origins of the word nemesis are very different than what it means today. Something rather positive, even...

Am I mixing people up again... O.o

No, of course not...that's what I meant, yes! You are my righteous anger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtimist View Post
Anyways, do, learn, come! And hey, you can start a study group with Luna Sevithiainen! (Semitiainen, I like to think her name as being (what a wonderful sentence, no? "like to think her name as being" )) And then come and conquer Finland with the girl power and power of Three and all that (Three because I'm sure that Luna's companion-whose-name-I-forget(-I'm-sorry) will come too (unless Luna is so taken aback by my Finnish charms that she'd rather be alone that time...)
Pfft. I speak Finnish and English fluently, Swedish okay and German to some extent, and I don't think that's at all enough If I spoke German also fluently, then also French and Spanish, maybe a bit of Italian and also something like Chinese, then I could think "okay, no need to learn more languages"

You know, I wanted to ramble.

Yay! I am allowed to come to Finland. And as you wish, we will come invade. Fear us!!! (Don't worry, we don't bite...hard. )

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!