View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:46 AM   #74
SweetDalilah
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobraks View Post
That's what I was talking about:
Quote:
There is one more place where I stumbled, but since that puzzle is meant to be solved in act two, I'll comment it later.
Yes,I know that But I was still interested to know how you found that location. Nevermind, I'll find it myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
Fien too. Like I said, nobody reads my posts.
I read them, Fien ( I remember you said that about completing something you shouldn't have completed in Act I, way back in "time for a new community playthrough" ) (I have a good memory )
Quote:
spent several hours this week trying to get DN to behave on my XP, and when that didn't work on my old Win98 machine. No dice. Wonderful. I was ready to throw in the towel, when I remembered I played it the first time on my older XP computer, with a patch or something. Lo and behold! Everything was still there, complete with saved games. Played a little last night, Act I not finished yet.
Fien! I expect to see comments about Act I in 2 days at most. You see, I do read your posts

Quote:
I'm very much looking forward to re-experiencing the unique twist DN has in store for us in later acts. I loved it. First-time players will be pleasantly surprised.
Yay, I can't wait.
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough