Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 04:57 AM   #3642
Intense Degree
Failed Birthday Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post
1. If you were to hang a giant picture of yourself (with or without a significant other) on your wall, what type of picture would that be (i.e. what would be on it, would it be coloured or b&w, would you use a framed photograph or something printed on a canvas, etc. - be descriptive)?

2. How do you expect people to react to the giant picture of question 1?

3. How would you respond to their reaction?
1. To be honest I wouldn't want to subject anyone including myself to have to look at a giant picture of me, so I would have to go with some kind of comedy shot. Or maybe a large landscape with tiny old me somewhere off in the distance. Failing that maybe a shot of me in victorian dress with my hand on a globe in a library looking confused.

2. A mixture of confusion/revulsion I suppose, big pictures of yourself are a little bit dictator-chic I think!

3. Order their incarceration without trial immediately.

1. If you became dictator/beloved leader of your country in some kind of military coup what would you rename it?

2. What would be the first law you would pass?

3. Kim Jong Ill was famous amongst other things for having a personal water slide and liking films to the extent that he (reportedly) kidnapped a few film directors and forced them to make him a film! (A communist version of Godzilla!) What would your insane weird character trait(s)/actions be?