View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #218
tsa
Playing character

OK, here's a better one with one giveaway in it:
Quote:
One of the main selling points of the game was the beautiful scenery. I will give it that, the scenery is indeed well-done. However, I was often annoyed by how much stuff they threw in that you couldn't do anything with. You wander around, find something that could be interesting and realize that it doesn't really do anything. The whole game felt like a demo for what computer graphics could be like instead of an actual game.

What's more, I found the game pretty boring. Nothing ever really happens plot-wise. Which doesn't have to be a bad thing, really, if there was something interesting to keep your mind off that fact. I spent the whole time I was playing the game fairly bored. I also admit to having to use a walkthrough to get past a couple of puzzles. And they weren't ones I felt stupid about afterwards either. The hints given in the game are awful. Many solutions to the puzzles come out of left field. And then I hit the piano puzzle which I found impossible to get past. After a few hours of failing miserably with that I gave up never to play the rest of the game. And after reading the rest of the walkthrough was not at all unhappy about that choice.