View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhi View Post
most of the European studios (Daedalic/Deck13 etc) are not on Steam... I have no idea why they would want to skip on being part of a global distribution platform.
well i am not sure about Daedalic but as for Deck13 i guess their behavior is much noticed for having a German release 1st and then taking their (Long) while
to release a Global or an English one and i think that is due to some kind marketing and popularity issues which are so obvious , i kinda hate it i must admit ,....how long have we ve been waiting for Haunted or how long more we will be waiting for Black Sails or Jack keane 2 which is the same behavior with their previous releases such Ankh Trilogy and Jack keane 1 !

and @ gray pierce ,i knew that 15 choices were not enough to cover all the good developers out there from the begining , and i know this Poll is not really fair as i also love Animation Arts but whats done is done!, maybe someone can repeat this poll or maybe the people of AG can give us more choices for one Poll...but thanks all for marking here