View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Default A Developers Poll ...

Hi AG's ,There are some elements that make you trust a game before buying it, these might be a review a good rate or even a comment.but i think (for me) one thing is for granted ; the developer name/logo, YES it is , nowadays some people can go for telltale or Deck13 or maybe Kheops or Wadjet Eye ...etc .. its ENDLESS!.
There was a time when Sierra or LucasArts logo on any game was enough and that was even before the Internet and mass media ratings and reviews.
(i know) and you can not put your fingers Now on All of them , as some developers had one game (like Neverhood) or maybe a certain serial (like Cyan) but there are at least 10-15 trust worthy Developers now ,which you can buy their games with eyes closed.

apologies for all those who would see this poll unfair,but i made this Poll only with my point of view, upon gathering the developers that i see :
1. have a lot of products .
2. their games always are hits.
3. they have a sort of trusty standard .

P.S:Again i know this Poll can not gather all the developers out there, but its just a try and i selected Developers upon which are still running (there are no Sierra ,No Lucasarts ...etc)

Last edited by Adventurere No.1; 01-15-2012 at 09:04 PM.