Thread: Gray matter 2
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #40
UPtimist
Life and times of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimless View Post
As for Grey Matter, they'll have to improve the graphics considerably for me to even think of playing it
I take it you don't play too many adventure games?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekaneas297 View Post
I don't desire a sequel for two reasons

1. It was just an OK game. Nothing superb.
So, there's no potential then? You don't think it's possible to improve for the second installment? Everything has to be gold from the start or it's worthless? I mean, I get that someone doesn't like a game, but I don't see how that - considering how many people in comparison also loved the game - means that the game doesn't deserve the sequel.

In essence, aren't you now basically saying that it doesn't deserve a sequel because you don't desire said sequel (or in other words, because you didn't like the game)?
Quote:
2. It would be around 2020 by the time it'll be released.
Because certainly it was intentional that the publishers and developers kept changing. Indeed, Gray Matter took so long because Jane Jensen stressed the fact that it must take long, and not because there were all sorts of situations that caused development to be delayed many times...

Maybe if the developers and publishers are the same throughout this time, they can make it in regular time?