View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #99
Iznogood
The Magnificent

No No and No - L.A. Noire would also be my own guess based on the review, but it isn't.
I posted the most misleading review i could find, so I'm not surprised no one has guessed it yet.

Here is another review of the same game, which is not quite as misleading, though quite negative, but still doesn't make it too obvious.

Quote:
The art and music are pretty good and the voice acting is ok, but some of the puzzles are just TERRIBLE. Without including spoilers, I can say that there's one where you have to click on just the right few pixels of a clickable object to get credit for a quest, and another where you have to act on something in one place, then wander randomly through ever other room in the location until you accidentally find the one that an NPC has walked into while you were not there. I think I stopped being able to force myself to continue to play around Day 6. I generally like adventure games, but this one was very disappointing.
Regardless of this negative review, it generally got pretty good reviews (3.5 in the AG review)

And no - it is not a hidden object game, casual adventure or action adventure, it's a proper adventure game.