View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 11:49 PM   #23
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolin View Post
Fallout 3 is imo clearly the worst part from the series (I am also counting Brotherhood of Steel ). New Vegas showed how to make good Oblivion-like Fallout.
This I don't agree with. New Vegas is an exact copy of Fallout 3, but with added bugs and unexplained crashes that took at least 4 patches to reach the level of a pre-patch Fallout 3.

The main story line in New Vegas was more interesting though, but it took so long to go somewhere.
Granted, at least it went somewhere. The main quest in Fallout 3 was by far the worst part of that game...

Maybe I should give the first two another try, but unfortunately there are far too few hours in a day (and too much of those are spent at work)...