View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 04:11 AM   #7
diego

Yeah, i wonder about it, too. Kurufinwe nicely spotted that the recommendations tend to be games which presumably won't make the list (which is, on the other hand - nice way to cover bigger number of titles), but we'll just have to wait and see. It would make me sad if Legend of Kyrandia didn't make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimless View Post
Oh, well, who really cares for long about the rankings.
oh yeah, and i'm certain the stuff is perfectly aware of it - you might not agree with the list (especially when the time comes for the top 10), some of our fav games might not make the list AT ALL, but everyone is on a win here - we've got ourselves a diverse selection where everyone should be able to find something interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimless View Post
Neither would I. I think it will be ranked higher in some future list.
yes, recent games are in a weaker starting position - they're still fresh, not replayed or even played many times, and we don't know how they'll hold the test of time. So it's a success they make the list at all. But i expect couple of newer titles to be included also.

As for Larry 7, i would agree with the selection - it's just the easiest to recommend out from the series to someone who has never played a Larry game, because of the difficulty and technical aspect. And it's still funny, too. And there's nothing wrong in playing Larry 7 first, and if you liked it, to try the earlier ones later.

Last edited by diego; 12-23-2011 at 04:30 AM.