View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
Stuart
Replicant

Default Xmas giveaway: Runaway, A Road Adventure & Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle (Steam)

Today I bought the Pendulo Adventure Pack on Steam for the newest Runaway game and The Next BIG Thing. I didn't expect to get extra copies of the two Runaway games I already owned because I thought Steam only did that with certain games. Alas, there they sit in my Steam Inventory so it appears I can gift them (I hope so anyway or I'm in for some embarrassment!).

Rather than give them away on the Steam forums, I thought I'd give them away to some true adventure gamers here. So for the next 24 hours, if you don't have these games, DO have Steam, and want them, put your name in this thread! All I'll need from the winner is their Steam username as you have to have someone on your friends list apparently to send the game.

This competition gifts BOTH games to one person unless you say you have one already (please specify if so!), in which case if you are drawn out, I'll give the game you have to someone else.