View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 11:00 AM   #19
cwapitm

This year I played

Runaway: A Twist of Fate - Really enjoyed it. Surprised they changed the voice actors for Brian and Gina, but was happy to discover Gina was just Kate Walker.

Episodes 2-4 of The Silver Lining - Really enjoying this professionally made freeware fan game. Even though downloading the episodes takes forever and there are sometimes long delays and bugs, it's worth the wait.

Episodes 2-5 of Back to the Future - I also enjoyed this series even though it was kinda easy.

The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble - One of the weirdest games I've played, but I was captivated by the storyline. However, I wouldn't play it again.

Goblin's Quest 3 (replay) - Yes, I got into a Coktel Vision mood. This is the only Goblin's game I have. I find it fun, but the timed sequences near the end drive me crazy.

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay) there was a lot more running around back and forth in this one than I remembered.

LOOM (replay) - Still wish there had been sequels

Jurassic Park: The Game - The most fun I've had with a game in a long time. I got attached to the characters too.

After that I played some Fallout 3, and during the first half of the year I played a bunch of HOG/casual games. No way am I going to list all of those. Right now I'm replaying SBCG4AP. Next I'll probably get into Skyrim (if I get it for Christmas) and/or Fallout: New Vegas, and then I want to replay Sam and Max Seasons 1-3. Whew.