View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #5
Ascovel
Spoonbeaks say Ahoy!

Like Brisk Nap I funded Resonance this way. It's the experimental interface adventure game I would like to see released + the author seems to know pretty well what's his doing.

And Deirdra Kiai's Life Flashes By - this one I was pretty sure will get finished and will be interesting.

I don't believe there are ever guarantees a complex project will get completed. Even big "professional" game companies like EA constantly misjudge things and run their smaller projects to the ground for one reason or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Manny View Post
Haha ouch, that (and that other Indy fan-game) is indeed the perfect example of a project gone horribly wrong!
I wouldn't say it has gone horribly wrong - there's a lengthy demo to play, a fun Christmas Special mini adventure game called "...and the Temple of Spheres", and this Christmas there will be another. While it's not the same as a full game release - it's definitely a lot of cool content to play with.

Last edited by Ascovel; 12-18-2011 at 10:59 AM.