Thread: To The Moon
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 03:00 AM   #10
Rolandesch

I just finished the game and have to say it is one of my favourite this year if not of all time. I played the first hour or so during a busy day and once I realized the beauty of the story the dialouges and music I stopped immediately and contiuned playing it over night so there would be no interruptions. The lack of interactivity with the game wasn't a problem for me since everything was done at such a high level it was easy to get swept away and even at points want to skip some parts of the puzzles just to continue the story. The retro graphics took me back to my childhood and have to admit I cried a few times and not just because of the story but also because of a nostalgic longing for games like this. Today I am going back to finish a few games I never did which I consider to be RPG sins and before I go way off topic I just want to recommend the game to all adventure lovers, it will only take 4-5 hours to play it and if you don't mind the lack of interactivity it is a game you will surely enjoy