View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 06:54 PM   #12
Interplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzoid View Post
Me too. Do you know about the little Easter Egg related to Scarecrow?
The only possible Scarecrow easter egg I found was his clothes and mask somewhere (maybe on top of a monorail car? I can't remember) and some of the thugs talking about him. Was there something else I missed?

Again I commend your dedication. I finally found all the riddles without a walkthrough. Though some of the combat type challenge riddles were tough (air assault from one thug to another). I'm now working my way through the New Game Plus. It is a nice challenge the way they mix things up. (I just probably spent an hour trying to figure out all the ways to beat Mr. Freeze on the NG+). I have no intention of doing the combat challenges, so I'm afraid it's back to Gamefly once I finally beat the New Game +. So, I won't be able to match your total domination of the game (no platinum trophy ).

All in all, though, I can't remember the last time I spent this many hours really enjoying a game. I would be all for some story DLC, but I'm not going to spend money just to do some challenge rooms as Nightwing.