View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 11:29 AM   #37
Monolith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAgUh View Post
k, let's see here:
His momma was killed by a rival gang and some po-pos framed him for a crime he didn't commit. Upon returning to his neighbourhood he had to reearn the "respect" of his fellow gangsters. Then there's the whole story about ghostwriting and stolen lyrics, there's the Easy-e's lame tribute, there's... your getting the point, right?

And GTA4? That's like me saying "Rocky2 has a sucky story" and you then reply "So you're saying Rocky4 BS story is better then?!", wth is wrong with you.
hahahahaha great example of someone telling a story just to make it seem like the story sucks. haha good job man, good job. Lets do the same for GTA4!!! Come on, lets take keypoints from that story and call it a day.

That sounds nothing like how I'm talking. I'm just pointing out how San Andreas gangster story is pretty great. Yet it seems like you have heard this story before in another game? Where? Oh wait, because you don't understand why people make games or games with a story. I never said GTAIV's game was lacking, it was sarcasm to prove the exact point in which you have so kindly provided in your reply.

http://www.sbnewsom.com/