View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:51 AM   #105
Siddhi

Finished with 3266 points. This is the problem with hanging endings... you never know if you will be able to complete the story .. now we're left in suspense as to what actually happens

I found the last part of the game starting from from Gideon's bedroom to be quite hard. Lots and lots of death traps, and after a point I got sick of dying again and again, and started consulting the walkthrough a whole lot more. Also the puzzle difficulty took a big jump up in the second half of the game.

It almost seemed like a game with two parts. The first half with more investigating, exploring and storytelling. By the time we finish Greg Call's lab, the whole story is pretty much fleshed out, and it turns into more of an action game with lots of stealth and death traps.

I was disappointed with the minor appearance of Klaus. After all the buildup, he just got a couple of seconds of talk time, and he's dead.

Overall, I really enjoyed the game. Great story, and decent puzzles, even if a bit hard in the latter part. The FMV was pretty well done if you ask me.

I'll look to play Mean Streets sometime. Though I hope there aren't too many sequences like the shooting game in Gideon's house.

Thanks to Fien & Kurufinwe for leading this walkthrough. Finally got to complete this game that I've been meaning to for a looong time