View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 12:37 PM   #10
Len Green

I have 2 or 3 screencaps of the process of transforming from the original situation to the final required situation – but I have not posted graphics here previously and don't know the procedure, so I'll try to be 100% clear with words.
I reached 5 and at one try 6 correct #s out of the 10 necessary – but have not managed to proceed further.

Assuming that the game's numbers are NOT randomly generated I agree that the problem is as follows – to transform the original 10 #s in black to the ones in red as follows :-
Columns from left to right 40 22 33 42 30
Rows from top to bottom 33 43 31 40 20
As you change reds to yellows and vice versa, the cumulative intermediate #'s both yellow and red generally BUT NOT ALWAYS automatically change in accordance to the new cumulative sum of res (i.e. "1"s).
Or so I thought! Button !!! I have screenshots showing the sort of things I get all the time as follows (whether columns or rows is immaterial :-
*** 3 reds + 2 yellows ----->> 3 ……OK
Change 1 red to yellow still ---->> 3 ……???
**** 2 reds + 3 yellows ----->> 4 ……???
***** One complete row of yellows---- >> 1 ……???

To me, this sort of thing seems crazy and VERY BAD !!
Does it to you? Maybe it's sup[posed to be like that and I'm obtuse ???
P.S. The W/T gives no mention whatsoever of any of these things or more importantly how to proceed from the beginning orientation to (almost) the very end !!