View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #9
Len Green

Hi Matt,
First & foremost – sincere thanks for your help and your time & effort involved. I seem to remember your help previously but can't find that older thread to verify !
In think we are a bit at cross purposes. I agree that once we arrive virtually at the very end of the puzzle at the screencap in the W/T it is a walk over. But what STILL holds me up and infuriates me is how to go from the start of the puzzle to that point.

Before I forget – do you happen to know if it is a 'fixed' puzzle or a randomly generated one for each different player ? I guess the former, but I'm not sure.

I have TWO serious criticisms of the logical & technical sides of the puzzle.

The first one I can describe fairly quickly – but in rather generalized form – as follows:-
***** The whole thing seems to be a complete total randomly-illogical mess. Clicking yellow &/or red items (or even just clicking alone) on horizontal and vertical links produces totally unpredictable illogical results and reduces the puzzle. to a VERY lengthy trial & error process – even if that is possible considering the multitude of permutations & combinations!!! This alone is a pain in the butt!"

The other IMO more horrendous criticism is a bit more difficult to describe concisely, so I shall leave it for a second stand alone post IMMEDIATELY after this one – as soon as I can compose it!