View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 10:38 AM   #66
zobraks
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
And that's it, AG quiz faithful!
Aww... Luckily the GAT (Great Autumn Torture ) has already started at MM and I recommend it to all the masochicts quiz & puzzle & adventure game lovers all over the world. There are valuable prizes to win there to boot!
Quote:
I think zobraks is the only one really counting ... (and I'm sure he'd PM me in a nanosecond if I missed any! )
You won't believe it, but he doesn't have the full account of what he (had) guessed in this and other quizes here. That is going to change, since I'm making the comprehensive summary of all AG quizes atm for some practical reasons (I won't tell you what they are ).

Quote:
The Quiz Demon will return soon!
I'm looking forward to all the future puzzles (although I think it is about time for me to retire - I take too much part in these quizes). Thank you once again for this beautiful and (I have no doubt about it) painstakingly prepared quiz I enjoyed so much!

Quote:
he identified 25 of the 82 pics correctly. I should disqualify him from future quizzes and designate him the "AG Phone-a-Friend" when others are stuck!