View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 04:12 AM   #23
millenia
She Wants Revenge

Mmhm. I guess I should try to squeeze in here. I kinda unintentionally dropped out of the last walkthru. Played those Gabriel Knights and then when I was supposed to catch up there was a bunch of rl stuff etc. Anyhoo I started playing Overseer rather recently (few months ago) for the first time but had a pause and then found it hard to get back into the game since I had forgotten many details. So I decided I don't continue but start it over again at a later time.

Currently I am quite busy with school and fiddling with my DS and a bunch of new games (Just played Hotel Dusk and started Last Window, also trying to play Viva Pinata and FFIV ) but since I've already played a big part of Overseer I think I could probably find the time to advance with you guys. At least this way I could ask help when I get stuck or have forgotten something. And sticking to entertainment mode still, I will try out the nerve wrecking modes when my kids move out or something .

I played the other two FMVs and liked them both a lot. Also enjoyed Overseer except for the stupid sound puzzle (I really, really, really suck at sound puzzles, so just hand me the cheat code for it when we get there, okay?) and hopefully get to finish it now.