View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 01:01 AM   #20
Idrisguitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneS View Post
but the only part I've found really tedious so far is getting the books in Chapter Four. (Not reading them, you understand, but waiting for the librarian to take them out and put them away. Maddening when you've got a dozen to get through and want to get on to the puzzles.)
If you enable time skip in the option menu, then you can tap escape a few times to skip these old mans animations, indeed you can press escape to time skip anywhere (so you can quickly move through areas within a second instead of watching April run.

I only use it when i have explored all the areas and been through every dialogue sequence within a certain chapter or section of a game. Basically whenever im stuck and need to round all the areas again and check what I missed. Pressing esc to time skip means I can get through everything in a quarter of the normal time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbman View Post
I agree. She should only listen to yours, the 'correct' one.
Then I said "these", that, (if i know my basic english,) implied to include my own opinion in the ones she might as well ignore.

I only followed up with my positive opinion to provide a bit more balance to the topic, and get the OP to at least give the game a try without so much of a tainted view going into it.

I dont know whether she will love it like me or hate it like you. (if you quoted the rest of the post you would have seen that bit.)

but yeah you can read it however you want to i mean since when did actual english count more than the warped meanings of the deluded.

Last edited by Idrisguitar; 09-06-2011 at 01:13 AM.