View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #4104
Trunkyo
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
You both look very happy . I guess you need the cap to conceal your horns? Did you get the games you wanted?
We're both practically yelling at my sister to hurry up and press the button! My sister almost refused to take our picture in the first place. I should've just asked a passing stranger to do it instead! There were tons of games for sale at the CNE (5 for $20!), but the only ones I bought for myself are pictured in the Splurges thread. Maybe I'll have better luck next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDalilah View Post
You look awesome on that photo Trunk. In fact I would even dare to say that you look younger than your cousin
Thanks, SweetD. My cousin would probably not consider that a compliment though, since I'm actually twice his age! (I think you'd look really cool with pink or reddish-brown hair!)

Thanks to everyone else for the compliments! Marte, you look cool as ever but your boyfriend seems to be a bit (dare I say it?)... square.